Teeth. Health. Smile.FAMILY PRACTICE | GENERAL DENTISTRY
Dr. Lora M. Mason, D.D.S., P.A. is a neighborhood dentist that has been serving patients in the Bellaire and Houston areas since 1993.
The practice was originally established in 1957
by her father, Dr. Harold Mason.
We provide a family-friendly environment for our patients of every age...youth to geriatric
Family owned and operated dental practice that was started 1957 by Dr. Harold Mason. He isn’t with us any longer, but since 1993 the practice has continued going STRONG with Dr. Lora at the helm.
As a General Family Practice, we are honored in knowing that we have kept beautiful smiles on generations of our patient’s families starting with them as young children to becoming grandparents.
Dr. Lora M. Mason, D.D.S., P.A.:
- She went to the University of Texas Dental Branch in Houston, TX Medical Center
- Houston’s Top Dentists in H Magazine 2004, 2005 & 2011
- America’s Top Dentists in 2008, 2014 & 2017
- Spear Education Study Club
- Member of GHDS (Greater Houston Dental Society)
- ADA Member (American Dental Association)
Always Accepting New patientsWe treat patients of every age…youth to geriatric
Family Preventive Dentistry
- Teeth Cleanings and Exams
- In-Office Fluoride Treatments (Insurance cut off date forfluoride treatments are at the age of 15)
- Take home fluoride
- Dental Sealants (under 14 years of age)
- Night Guards and Sport Guards
- Oral Cancer Screening
- TMJ/TMD Therapy
- Sports Guards
- Snoring/Sleep Apnea Devices
- Bleaching (in-office and take home)
- Digital Images (bitewings, intraoral, periapical and panoramic)
- Composite (tooth colored) Resins/Fillings
- Aesthetic and Restorative Crowns
- Dental Bridges
- Dental Implant Restoration
- Preventative Care to Specialized Care for Children and Teens
- Teeth Cleaning and Exams
- Fluoride Treatments, in-office
- Comprehensive preventive and restorative dental services for children 2 – 18 years
- Special Needs Dentistry
- Sport Mouthguards
- Local sedation
New Patient Form
Please, print or scan your new patient form.
Pick 1 of 3 steps once the form is completed:
1. Scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Fax to 713-662-0558
3. Bring in your form on the day of your appointment, but please arrive 15 minutes early so that we will remain on time for you.
Our staff is available for any questions about the form and your dental appointment during our business hours. Thank you